At the Naturopathic Community Center, we know firsthand how important education is to understanding and bettering our health through nutrition.One such opportunity is the Naturopathic Community Center’s healthy eating classes offered on Tuesday evenings from 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Tuesday classes start at 6 p.m. and are held at the Naturopathic Community Center on 503 E. Broadway Street, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
Our classes are free of charge, but a suggested donation of $5 would be appreciated.
2020 Healthy Eating Class Schedule
- April 21 Plant Forward Cooking! (Cancelled)
- May 19 Green Juice & Smoothies!
- June 16 Keto & Paleo Cooking
- July 21 Be A Grill Master!
- August 18 Beyond the Greens – Salads & Dressings
- September 15 Gluten Free Pasta & Breads
- October 20 Presto Instant Pot Creations
- November 17 A Healthier Pie!