At the Naturopathic Community Center, we know firsthand how important education is to understanding and bettering our health through nutrition.One such opportunity is the Naturopathic Community Center’s healthy eating classes offered on Tuesday evenings from 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Tuesday classes start at 6 p.m. and are held at the Naturopathic Community Center on 503 E. Broadway Street, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
Our classes are free of charge, but a suggested donation of $5 would be appreciated.
2021 Healthy Eating Class Schedule
- January 19 Instant Pot Creations
- February 16 Spice Up Your Life
- March 16 Plant-Forward Cooking
- April 20 Green Juice & Smoothies
- May 18 Be A Grill Master
- June 15 Keto & Paleo Cooking
- July 20 Heart Healthy Cooking
- August 17 Salad as a Satisfying Dinner
- September 21 An Apple a Day
- October 19 Stuff Your Favorite Veggie
- November 16 One-Dish Wonders