NITE Natural Health Quarterly Newsletter – Summer 2017
At the Naturopathic Institute of Therapies and Education (NITE), we know the value of sharing knowledge with others who are passionate about natural healing and naturopathic study. We strive to impart the knowledge, gained by our faculty through years of experience and training, to anyone who is interested in bettering themselves and the world around them. That’s the reason we proudly produce NITE Light, the natural health quarterly for NITE, the Naturopathic Community Center (NCC) and Herbs Etc. In the summer 2017 issue, entitled The Moon and Woman: The Four Archetypal Stages of Women, we focus on several topics that are extremely relevant to anyone trying to live a healthy, natural lifestyle in today’s world, especially women. This issue covers a diverse range of topics such as:
- The truth about the history and study of hormone therapy
- Hemp: its uses and applications and clarification of the difference between hemp and marijuana
- The many hidden costs of using smart meters to measure energy usage
- Ashley Rae Stevenson, Intuitive Counselor & Holistic Bodyworker
- Product Focus: Nature’s Sunshine Authentic Essential Oil Blends
- Adapting and thriving amidst an ever changing and increasing landscape of toxic energies
- The four archetypal stages of women
- NITE Reunion: July 21-22.
As you can see, our quarterly newsletter is full of great information that you can use to empower yourself and take control of your life through natural processes. Follow the link below to download and read our newsletter in its entirety. If you’re interested in learning more about NITE and the educational opportunities we offer, you can use this form to request more information.