This flush is a great way to help cleanse a congested liver and gallbladder. Unlike some cleanses, this one does not require any fasting, making it very do-able for a busy schedule. Consider this any time, but remember, spring and fall are very effective times to do cleanses (even for preventive measures!), because your body naturally goes into cleansing cycles during those seasons.
3 oz. lemon juice
3 oz. pineapple juice
3 oz. olive oil
• Blend together all ingredients in a blender.
• Drink the blend first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
• Wait 20-30 minutes before eating; eat and drink “normally” throughout the day, making sure to drink your water.
• Drink this blend for 5 days in a row.
• Repeat this for three months total. (Try to do it the same 5 days every month. For example, the 21st – 25th for three months in a row.)